Products: AirSentinel™ Bypass HEPA Filtration System
- Easy maintainence
- Flexible installation for both horizontal or vertical application
- Safe and quiet operation
- Variable speeds for high airflow
- Versatility with high temperature and damp conditions
- 7-year limited warranty
High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance (HEPA) filters are among the best filters on the market today. HEPA filters were originally developed by the Atomic Energy Commission during World War II to remove hazardous radioactive dust from manufacturing plant exhausts. In order to receive a HEPA filter designation, a filter must collect 99.97% of a specific particulate that measures 0.3 microns in size, in tests established by the Institute of Environmental Sciences. The Air Sentinel™ HEPA system is 99.97% at 0.3 microns and removes particles as small as 0.01 microns.
HEPA systems usually require a significant amount of fan energy to force air through the filtration media. The ADHP-300 system overcomes this requirement by positioning the system parallel to, instead of across, the airstream in a bypass mode. Polluted air is directed through the filter on multiple passes to cleanse the air. Working in combination with a pre-filter to capture larger particles, the system is designed to operate at peak performance for up to two years before requiring the replacement of the HEPA filter.
One popular option for our Bypass HEPA is the EDGE Carbon System. This filtration technology ensures a full, even, and predictable airflow, resulting in high removal efficiencies and maximum utilization of the carbon media. With an impressive 70-80% single pass removal rate of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) EDGE delivers uncompromising results in purifying the air, providing your household with a cleaner and healthier environment. Say goodbye to settling, shedding, bypassing, and high static pressure of traditional gas phase filtration systems. Our cutting-edge technology optimizes performance, reduces operational costs, and unlocks the full potential of air cleaning in your home for enhanced well-being and peace of mind.
- EDGE is designed to excel in high airflow applications up to 500 fpm.
- Temperature reliability withstands high temperatures up to 150 degrees F.
- The media blends are tailored to ensure optimal effectiveness in removing contaminants.
- Bidirectional airflow accommodates airflow in either direction, providing flexibility and convenience for seamless integration into any system.
- Top-tier quality activated carbon with a minimum of 60% Carbon Tetrachloride (CTC) activity and other sorbent additives.
SAFE & QUIET OPERATION
- Quiet, compact, and lightweight design
- The motor pulls air through the pre-filter as it pushes air through the carbon and HEPA media filter to effectively isolate sounds from moving air and the motor
- The entire cabinet is thermally insulated to provide even quieter operation
- Two-speed, maintenance-free, PSC motor has been pre-lubricated for the motor’s life
- Includes a Pleated pre-filter to capture large particles
- The carbon-activated filter absorbs normal household odors
- HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient to filter particles down to 0.01 microns in size
- UL and CSA certified
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Easy access front access door
- The motor switch will automatically shut off the motor when the door is opened for safe filter replacement
- HEPA filters should be replaced every two years
- Carbon and pre-filters should be replaced twice annually
- Can be duct-mounted or collar mounted to adapt to any type of heating and cooling system
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- Collar Mount adapter kit
- EDGE gas phase carbon system